MACS member Honeywell is partnering with the Mobile Air Climate Systems Association to provide free Section 609 test prep webinars for training and certification for technicians. The 60 minute presentation walks you through the EPA Section 609 required training material. At the end of the webinar, technicians will have learned everything they need to know to successfully pass the online test and become Section 609 certified to work on vehicles using R-12, R-134a and R-1234yf refrigerant.
EPA Section 609 certification is required for all technicians who wish to purchase refrigerant in quantities of 2 pounds or more or to service vehicle air conditioning systems for any form of compensation!.
- View from home or work, with coworkers or by yourself.
- You must be logged into the MACS website to register.
- The webinar will be broadcast on the MACS YouTube channel.
- You will receive an email a few days prior to the webinar date with information on joining the webinar and accessing your online test.
- Once you pass the Section 609 test, your credentials will be mailed to you. Show your card when you purchase refrigerant.