Marks Air, Inc.
8214 Bowles Rd.
Tampa, FL 33637
813-988-1671 * 800-521-9854
Contact Caroline- Caroline@MarksAir.com
Mobile Air Conditioning Parts and Service Customer Representative- Tampa, FL
Service writer that will also assist in the parts department. We primarily service & sell a/c parts for all types of heavy duty trucks and equipment as well as cars, RV's, buses, and light trucks.
Ideal candidates should possess strong work ethic and ability to work long hours during the summer season. Marks Air has been in business since 1971. Our Company is considered to be one of the leaders in the mobile air conditioning industry. We provide parts, installation and service for all types of trucks, recreational vehicles, off-road equipment, and domestic vehicles. However, our primary focus is on heavy duty trucks and buses. We pride ourselves on being customer oriented.
Work will be Monday- Friday. A positive attitude is required! Valid driver's license required.
Health Insurance benefits will be offered after 90 days of full-time probationary employment. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Ascertains mobile A/C problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; examining service schedules.
- Developing estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment.
- Preparing repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering and invoicing RO using service database system.
- Maintaining customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return time of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Maintaining automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Receive and fill telephone orders and emails for parts sales.
- Never let a day pass without learning something new.
Mobile A/C Technician
Air conditioning mechanic specializing in mobile HVAC service, repairs, and installation. ASE, MACS, & EPA 609 (for the safe removal of R-134a refrigerant) certifications will be required after training. EPA 608 Certification a plus.
Ideal candidates should possess strong work ethic and ability to work long hours during the summer season. Also requires basic knowledge of mechanic hand tools and required mechanic tools per our list.
This position is primarily seasonal and will require long hours in the spring/summer/fall months. Work will be Monday- Friday. A positive attitude is required!
Health Insurance benefits will be offered after 90 days of full-time probationary employment.
Spanial's Service Center (MACS Members)
45 W Orvilla Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440-3644
Brad Spanial- email@example.com
Looking for a technician to diagnose & work on vehicles (not a service writer)
Mon-Friday 7:30 AM-5 PM with one half day during the week & alternating Saturdays 8 AM-3 PM
- Must have Integrity, honesty & trustworthinessMust have Experience & Ambition to work on all cars, SUV’s & light trucks.
- Asian / European /Domestic
- State Inspection & Emission Licenses a must
- A/C Certification
- (4) ASE or equivalent certifications
- Hunter Alignment experience (Wireless HD camera system)
- Proficiency on scan tools including,
- Autel Maxidas 708
- Autologic (Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, VW, Volvo)
- MAHLE Ford Module
- Snap-On Verus & Modis
- GM Tech-2
- A positive & socially friendly attitude, with a drive for continuing education in the automotive field.
Your job requirements will include:
- Provide quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair, utilizing the expertise attained through ASE or equivalent Certifications and automotive repair experience.
- Provide explanations, as necessary, of needed repairs to employees & customers in a courteous and friendly manner, minimizing customer complaints through thorough & time-efficient repair services.
- You must be able to work independently of others, while also assisting collaboratively with peers.
- Please ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adhere to shop safety & environmental practices.
- Operate equipment & customer vehicles safely & responsibly. You must carry a valid driver’s license.
- You will report directly to the Service Manager.
USD 27 - 45 Per Hour
Career Level Required
5+ to 7 Years