Spanial's Service Center (MACS Members)
45 W Orvilla Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440-3644
Brad Spanial- email@example.com
Looking for a technician to diagnose & work on vehicles (not a service writer)
Mon-Friday 7:30 AM-5 PM with one half day during the week & alternating Saturdays 8 AM-3 PM
- Must have Integrity, honesty & trustworthinessMust have Experience & Ambition to work on all cars, SUV’s & light trucks.
- Asian / European /Domestic
- State Inspection & Emission Licenses a must
- A/C Certification
- (4) ASE or equivalent certifications
- Hunter Alignment experience (Wireless HD camera system)
- Proficiency on scan tools including,
- Autel Maxidas 708
- Autologic (Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, VW, Volvo)
- MAHLE Ford Module
- Snap-On Verus & Modis
- GM Tech-2
- A positive & socially friendly attitude, with a drive for continuing education in the automotive field.
Your job requirements will include:
- Provide quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair, utilizing the expertise attained through ASE or equivalent Certifications and automotive repair experience.
- Provide explanations, as necessary, of needed repairs to employees & customers in a courteous and friendly manner, minimizing customer complaints through thorough & time-efficient repair services.
- You must be able to work independently of others, while also assisting collaboratively with peers.
- Please ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adhere to shop safety & environmental practices.
- Operate equipment & customer vehicles safely & responsibly. You must carry a valid driver’s license.
- You will report directly to the Service Manager.
USD 27 - 45 Per Hour
Career Level Required
5+ to 7 Years