MACS mobile A/C training clinics
(Lansdale, PA) March 13, 2017 – MACS has scheduled a variety of mobile A/C training clinics throughout North America for Spring 2017.
A/C clinics featuring agricultural vehicle A/C, heavy-duty vehicle A/C and MACS annual mobile A/C update clinic are scheduled. For a complete list of clinics, visit the training tab at MACS website at this link: http://www.macsw.org/WEB/MACS/Training/MACS/Training/Training_main.aspx?hkey=2f19ceb1-2530-49ae-827e-04eea45e6aec
The 2017 MACS mobile A/C update clinic will cover the following topics:
- Smart A/C Pressure Sensors
- Same Root Problem, Different Symptoms
- The Best Approach to A/C Electrical & Electronic Diagnostics
- Sensors & Switches: There IS a Difference!
- R-1234yf R/R/R Machine Buying Guidance
- A Few A/C Shorts
- Should You Say Goodbye to Condenser Temperature Drop Testing?
- The Repair Part You Can’t Get
- Check… Always Check!
- Update on Refrigerant Regulations, R-1234yf, CO2 & MACS Section 609 Certification
The MACS 2017 mobile A/C update clinics also include a 60-page technical manual.
Attendees can register for MACS clinics at MACS website www.macsw.org or call the MACS office at 215-631-7020 x 0 or email email@example.com.